204 acres +/- of hunting land for sale in Berry, Fayette County, Alabama. Flat Creek flows through the middle of this property. The tract has a great internal road system which was built to service the gas well on the property. Mineral rights are not included this with tract, but this is not at all uncommon in west Alabama. This area is known for producing some large whitetail deer, and there are several foodplots and wildlife openings throughout the tract. The terrain varies quite a bit from nice flat land around the creek, rising up to the hilltop on the south side of the land. A large electric distribution line runs along the southern border of the land, providing lots of hunting opportunities. You can see from the picture of the deer rub on this tree that there are some mature bucks in the area. Access is by a deeded easement and a locked gate prevents unwanted traffic from entering the land. There is a mixture of young pines on the north and central part of the property and more mature timber on the hillsides. Flat Creek is a nice rock-bottomed stream and there is a two-foot ledge that will make a nice waterfall when the creek is flowing at full-capacity. This property is well-priced and would make an outstanding getaway or hunting camp. There is a small enclosed equipment shed and an old mobile home on the property that could serve as a camphouse or storage. Power and water have been run to the tract previously, and could be easily connected. Please call today to schedule a time to view this property. Showings are by appointment only please.
Join 217 other subscribers
- SOLD! 27+/- Acres on Salt Creek Joining Talladega National Forest For Sale In Talladega County, Alabama
- 8.8+/- Acres with Lake For Sale In Clay County, Alabama
- NEW PRICE!! 12.75 +/- Acres Near National Forest For Sale In Clay County, Alabama
- 15.23 Acres Hardwood Mountain Preserve For Sale In Cleburne County, Alabama
- REDUCED!! 260+/- Acres on Terrapin Creek Joining the Talladega National Forest For Sale In Cleburne County, Alabama