170 acres +/- of timber and recreational land for sale near the community of Belleville in Conecuh County, Alabama for $293,509. This institutionally managed tract consists of a mixture of pine plantation and natural timber. A large lake and wetland area makes up about 40 acres and is excellent habitat for water fowl. A large powerline runs through the property providing ample hunting spots. Access to the property is from County Road 23. The tract is in close proximity to Highway 84 and is only minutes from Interstate 65. This tract is convenient to Evergreen, Brewton, and Monroeville and is an easy drive from Mobile or the Florida Gulf Coast. For more information, please contact Jonathan Goode at 334-247-2005. Showings are by appointment only please.
Join 215 other followers
- SOLD! 27+/- Acres on Salt Creek Joining Talladega National Forest For Sale In Talladega County, Alabama
- 8.8+/- Acres with Lake For Sale In Clay County, Alabama
- NEW PRICE!! 12.75 +/- Acres Near National Forest For Sale In Clay County, Alabama
- 15.23 Acres Hardwood Mountain Preserve For Sale In Cleburne County, Alabama
- REDUCED!! 260+/- Acres on Terrapin Creek Joining the Talladega National Forest For Sale In Cleburne County, Alabama