554.6 acres +/- of well-managed timberland for sale near Nauvoo in Walker County, Alabama. Gilliam Forest tract 1.3 is a subdivision of an 857 acre tract. Tract 1.3 is a contiguous block of timberland that has a good stand of varying aged planted pines on upland. A nice natural hardwood and pine mix grace the sloped areas on this tract. A good-sized creek runs through the heart of the property. The tract has been leased for hunting for 15 years or so, and has established food plots and a great internal road and trail system throughout the tract. The property has road frontage on Radiant City Road and power is available to the tract. The property is located just minutes from I-22 and is a short drive to Jasper and Birmingham. This is a good recreational and timber investment tract that is priced to sell. For more information, please contact Jonathan Goode at 334-247-2005. Showings are strictly by appointment only please.
- SOLD! 27+/- Acres on Salt Creek Joining Talladega National Forest For Sale In Talladega County, Alabama
- 8.8+/- Acres with Lake For Sale In Clay County, Alabama
- NEW PRICE!! 12.75 +/- Acres Near National Forest For Sale In Clay County, Alabama
- 15.23 Acres Hardwood Mountain Preserve For Sale In Cleburne County, Alabama
- REDUCED!! 260+/- Acres on Terrapin Creek Joining the Talladega National Forest For Sale In Cleburne County, Alabama