457 acres +/- of timberland for sale near Carbon Hill in Walker County, Alabama. Gilliam Tract 21 consists mainly of planted uplands that were planted in pines in 2004. The terrain varies from flat to sloping on this property. An internal road system provides access throughout the tract. The streamside management zones are predominantly older hardwoods. This tract will make a good timber investment or recreational property. Access to the property is behind several locked gates off Beech Grove Road. Gilliam Tract 21 may be divided into 3 separate properties: 21.2 is 177.5 acres +/-; 21.3 is 220.7 acres +/-, and 21.4 is 58.7 acres +/-. For more information or to schedule a time to see this property, please contact Jonathan Goode at 334-247-2005. Showings are strictly by appointment only please.
- SOLD! 27+/- Acres on Salt Creek Joining Talladega National Forest For Sale In Talladega County, Alabama
- 8.8+/- Acres with Lake For Sale In Clay County, Alabama
- NEW PRICE!! 12.75 +/- Acres Near National Forest For Sale In Clay County, Alabama
- 15.23 Acres Hardwood Mountain Preserve For Sale In Cleburne County, Alabama
- REDUCED!! 260+/- Acres on Terrapin Creek Joining the Talladega National Forest For Sale In Cleburne County, Alabama