51 acres +/- of hunting and recreational land for sale in east Perry County, Alabama. The Stone tract would make a nice rural getaway or homesite to escape to with loved ones to hunt and enjoy the outdoors. The property has paved road frontage on Alabama Highway 219 with a gated entrance into the tract. One main internal road takes you from the highway, across the spring, and through two food plots. The timber on the property consists mainly of roughly 20 acres of cutover land that has naturally regenerated into a thick cover for wildlife, and approximately 25 acres of pines that have had a third row thinnning. A small watering hole and a couple of potential lake sites are present on the property. This tract has been surveyed, and a copy is available upon request. There is power to the property, and it would be perfect for a camper trailer. This property is well-priced and is in an area known for producing large whitetail deer and turkeys. On the evening I took these pictures I stopped and listened to two owls talking in the pines. This property is conveniently located within 15 minutes of Selma, 65 minutes of Tuscaloosa, and 75 minutes of Birmingham. For more information or to schedule a time to see this property, please contact Jonathan Goode at 334-247-2005. Showings are by appointment only please, as this tract is currently being hunted by a local resident. The property is located near mile marker 12 on Highway 219.
- SOLD! 27+/- Acres on Salt Creek Joining Talladega National Forest For Sale In Talladega County, Alabama
- 8.8+/- Acres with Lake For Sale In Clay County, Alabama
- NEW PRICE!! 12.75 +/- Acres Near National Forest For Sale In Clay County, Alabama
- 15.23 Acres Hardwood Mountain Preserve For Sale In Cleburne County, Alabama
- REDUCED!! 260+/- Acres on Terrapin Creek Joining the Talladega National Forest For Sale In Cleburne County, Alabama