96.1 acres +/- of good recreational and hunting land for sale near Hamilton in Marion County, Alabama for only $1300/acre. This property is a good mix of pines of varying age and hardwoods. It is ideal turkey and deer habitat. There are currently a couple of wildlife openings, and others could easily be made. The tract has a power distribution line on it and the boundaries have been surveyed. It is located only 3 miles from Interstate 22/ Highway 78 at exit #7, and has good road frontage on Posey Road for access. This is a great buy on a good recreational tract. The owner is selling this property for much less than he has invested in it. The seller is motivated and will consider all reasonable offers. Showings are by appointment only please.
Join 217 other subscribers
- SOLD! 27+/- Acres on Salt Creek Joining Talladega National Forest For Sale In Talladega County, Alabama
- 8.8+/- Acres with Lake For Sale In Clay County, Alabama
- NEW PRICE!! 12.75 +/- Acres Near National Forest For Sale In Clay County, Alabama
- 15.23 Acres Hardwood Mountain Preserve For Sale In Cleburne County, Alabama
- REDUCED!! 260+/- Acres on Terrapin Creek Joining the Talladega National Forest For Sale In Cleburne County, Alabama