If you know that someone is using your property without your permission, and you don't want it to become permanent go stop them today. See how the Alabama Supreme Court handled the boardwalk in Point Clear, Alabama, citing adverse possession laws. Read more from al.com here.
- SOLD! 27+/- Acres on Salt Creek Joining Talladega National Forest For Sale In Talladega County, Alabama
- 8.8+/- Acres with Lake For Sale In Clay County, Alabama
- NEW PRICE!! 12.75 +/- Acres Near National Forest For Sale In Clay County, Alabama
- 15.23 Acres Hardwood Mountain Preserve For Sale In Cleburne County, Alabama
- REDUCED!! 260+/- Acres on Terrapin Creek Joining the Talladega National Forest For Sale In Cleburne County, Alabama