393 acres +/- of outstanding deer hunting land with unending recreational opportunities for sale in Alabama. Whether you are looking for that special hunting tract, a place to retire or simply just to get away from it all the Furman Farm is truly a receational paradise. Furman Farm features 393+-acres of beautiful rolling fields, hardwoods, mature pines, established roads and trails,11 food plots with shooting houses, a 9+-acre bass and bream lake, and a nice 4 bedroom/ 2 bath fully-furnished home. The farm also boasts a large Morton metal building with a bunk room, full bath, kitchenette area, fenced dog kennels, 6 stall horse stables with tack room and 2 wash racks, hay storage, and a shavings area. The barn joins a fenced and cross-fenced pasture. Additionally there are many other features including a large equipment shed. Whether you want to hunt, fish, ride horses or 4 wheelers on the trails, this property has it all! An additional 300 acres with frontage on Cedar Creek is available for lease; making this almost 700 acres of recreational paradise! The property is also well-suited for quail hunting. The land, house, and all ammenities are for sale for the great price of $923,550! Please contact me today for your private showing on this outstanding recreational property.
Join 217 other subscribers
- SOLD! 27+/- Acres on Salt Creek Joining Talladega National Forest For Sale In Talladega County, Alabama
- 8.8+/- Acres with Lake For Sale In Clay County, Alabama
- NEW PRICE!! 12.75 +/- Acres Near National Forest For Sale In Clay County, Alabama
- 15.23 Acres Hardwood Mountain Preserve For Sale In Cleburne County, Alabama
- REDUCED!! 260+/- Acres on Terrapin Creek Joining the Talladega National Forest For Sale In Cleburne County, Alabama