78 acres +/- of land for sale in Perry County, Alabama which joins the Talladega National Forest for only $140,000. I can honestly say that I have never seen as many turkeys in different spots on a tract this size as the first time I walked on it. There were turkeys flying everywhere! This property borders over 10 square miles of the Talladega National Forest on the north and east sides. Hunters it is a quality property at a good price, so jump on it. The tract has two gated entrances and roughly 1000 feet of paved frontage on County Road 23. Large mixed pine and hardwood timber (30-40 years old according to land owner) constitutes the majority of this tract. Four food plots with 3 shooting houses are in place and ready to be planted. The good internal trail system lets you navigate the property easily. A small spring/creek flows through the heart of the land, and backs up into a small beaver pond (~ 1/2 acre). Lots of deer, turkeys, and the occasional hog call this land home. It would make a good spot to build a get-away cabin or put a campsite. Payne Lake Recreation Area is located less than 9 miles away and offers fishing, boating, and 2 campgrounds. The property is located about 15 miles south of Centerville and about 12.5 miles from the Sawmill Restaurant on Highway 5. The property is shown by appointment only, so please contact Jonathan Goode to schedule a time to see this tract.
- SOLD! 27+/- Acres on Salt Creek Joining Talladega National Forest For Sale In Talladega County, Alabama
- 8.8+/- Acres with Lake For Sale In Clay County, Alabama
- NEW PRICE!! 12.75 +/- Acres Near National Forest For Sale In Clay County, Alabama
- 15.23 Acres Hardwood Mountain Preserve For Sale In Cleburne County, Alabama
- REDUCED!! 260+/- Acres on Terrapin Creek Joining the Talladega National Forest For Sale In Cleburne County, Alabama